Dome meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dome.
- (noun) : informal terms for a human head
- (noun) : a stadium that has a roof
- (noun) : a hemispherical roof
- (noun) : a concave shape whose distinguishing characteristic is that the concavity faces downward
More words from Urdu related to Dome
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dome meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dome
What are the meanings of Dome in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dome in Urdu are گنبد - gnbad and قببہ - qubbah. To understand how would you translate the word Dome in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dome or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dome synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dome. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dome in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dome in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dome with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dome?
Meanings of dome are گنبد - gnbad and قببہ - qubbah
Whats the definition of dome?
Definition of the dome are
- informal terms for a human head
- a stadium that has a roof
- a hemispherical roof
- a concave shape whose distinguishing characteristic is that the concavity faces downward
What is the synonym of dome?
Synonym of word dome are balus, domed, baldy, balding, vault, numps, numbless, domesmen, domesman, domesday
What are the idioms related to dome?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dome.
- Do well and have well
- He that speaks the things he should not hears the thing he would not
- Wrong hears wrong anwer given
- One ill word meets another
What are the quotes with word dome?
Here are the quotes with the word dome in them
- The old cathedrals are good, but the great blue dome that hangs over everything is better. — Thomas Carlyle
- The sound of laughter is like the vaulted dome of a temple of happiness. — Milan Kundera
- Let architects sing of aesthetics that bring Rich clients in hordes to their knees Just give me a home, in a great circle dome Where stresses and strains are at ease. — R.Buckminster Fuller