Domesticated meanings in Urdu
Domesticated meanings in Urdu is گھریلو Domesticated in Urdu. More meanings of domesticated, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Domesticated.
- (adjective satellite) : converted or adapted to domestic use
- (adjective satellite) : accustomed to home life
We have domesticated God's transcendence. We often learn about God at about the same time as we are learning about Santa Claus but our ideas about Santa Claus change, mature and become more nuanced, whereas our ideas of God can remain at a rather infantile level.
I see a bright future for the biotechnology industry when it follows the path of the computer industry, the path that von Neumann failed to foresee, becoming small and domesticated rather than big and centralized.
More words related to the meanings of Domesticated
More words from Urdu related to Domesticated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Domesticated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھربارمانوسرکھڑاقبیلہہلنادیسیسیدھا سادہمتعلق بہ خانہ داریپالتو بناناغیر متمدنکٹمبمانوس کرناداخلیروکھاگھریلوپالنا پوسنارام کرناگھر بارپالتوداخلہان گھڑمالوفدھیماراماہل خاندانپلا ہوابن چھلاخاندانپرچاناسدھایا ہواسادہخانوادہبے مزہتکلفات سے بریگرہستیسدھاناخاندانیبے بناوٹبے تصنعہلانادبیلکنبہخوگراندرونیکھردراجانا پہچاناخانگیرام ہوناقبائلہلا ہوا ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Domesticated
What are the meanings of Domesticated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Domesticated in Urdu is گھریلو - ghareylu. To understand how would you translate the word Domesticated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Domesticated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Domesticated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Domesticated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Domesticated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Domesticated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Domesticated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by domesticated?
Meaning of domesticated is گھریلو - ghareylu
Whats the definition of domesticated?
Definition of the domesticated are
- converted or adapted to domestic use
- accustomed to home life
What is the synonym of domesticated?
Synonym of word domesticated are home base, besottedly, homiest, domesticator, tame, domesticise, houseful, homeliest, domestical, circumlocutory
What are the idioms related to domesticated?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word domesticated.
- Wash one dirty linen in piblic
What are the quotes with word domesticated?
Here are the quotes with the word domesticated in them
- At its best our age is an age of searchers and discoverers, and at its worst, an age that has domesticated despair and learned to live with it happily. — Flannery O'Connor
- We have domesticated God's transcendence. We often learn about God at about the same time as we are learning about Santa Claus but our ideas about Santa Claus change, mature and become more nuanced, whereas our ideas of God can remain at a rather infantile level. — Karen Armstrong
- I see a bright future for the biotechnology industry when it follows the path of the computer industry, the path that von Neumann failed to foresee, becoming small and domesticated rather than big and centralized. — Freeman Dyson
- Thousands of years ago, humans domesticated every possible large wild mammal species fulfilling all those criteria and worth domesticating, with the result that there have been no valuable additions of domestic animals in recent times, despite the efforts of modern science. — Jared Diamond