Domicile meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Domicile.
- (noun) : housing that someone is living in
- (verb) : make one's home in a particular place or community
- (noun) : (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time
More words from Urdu related to Domicile
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Domicile meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رہائشکھیتجگہ مہیا کرنابَدَستُور رہناپٹہ داریقيام پذيرہواکشوردیسیٹکناگَوارا کَرناقبضہمسکنرہائش گاہبُودوباشمزرعملائمقیام کَرنامَسکَنفرودگاہسرزمیناستھانمکان یا گھر میں رکھناپابَندی کَرناتحتمنزلآستانہگونڈاباڑہتسلی بخشقیامدرد کم کرنے والی(دوا)زمین کا خطہگھرگھر کوپناہ دیناایفا کَرناتصرفگزارہعِلاقہباڑیگھرانانرم کرنے والاسکونتجگہمقامسیرحریمقائم رہنااقتدارقيام گاہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Domicile
What are the meanings of Domicile in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Domicile in Urdu are مسکن - maskan, وطن - watan and سکونت - sukuunat. To understand how would you translate the word Domicile in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Domicile or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Domicile synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Domicile. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Domicile in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Domicile in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Domicile with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by domicile?
Meanings of domicile are مسکن - maskan, وطن - watan and سکونت - sukuunat
Whats the definition of domicile?
Definition of the domicile are
- housing that someone is living in
- make one's home in a particular place or community
- (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time
What is the synonym of domicile?
Synonym of word domicile are lenitive, clime, homestead, homeland, home, residence, farmstead, occupancy, dwelling, abode
What are the idioms related to domicile?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word domicile.
- Queer street
- A prudent traveller never disparages his own country
- Even in a village of eight there is a patriot
- Every bird likes its own nest
- It is sweet to die honourable for one's own country
What are the quotes with word domicile?
Here is the quote with the word domicile in them
- I have lived in Mumbai for more than 20 years, have my domicile here, my home and family here. — Shahrukh Khan