Dominican meanings in Urdu
Dominican meanings in Urdu is ڈومینیکن Dominican in Urdu. More meanings of dominican, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dominican.
- (noun) : a Roman Catholic friar wearing the black mantle of the Dominican order
- (noun) : a native or inhabitant of the Dominican Republic
- (adjective) : of or relating to Saint Dominic or the Dominican order
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic of the Dominican Republic or its people
What are the meanings of Dominican in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dominican in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Dominican in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dominican or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dominican synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dominican. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dominican in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dominican in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dominican with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dominican?
Whats the definition of dominican?
Definition of the dominican are
- a Roman Catholic friar wearing the black mantle of the Dominican order
- a native or inhabitant of the Dominican Republic
- of or relating to Saint Dominic or the Dominican order
- of or relating to or characteristic of the Dominican Republic or its people
What are the quotes with word dominican?
Here is the quote with the word dominican in them
- I was born in Texas and I lived there 'till I was 8. Then I moved to the Dominican Republic with my mom, lived there for two years and forgot every word of English I knew. — Michelle Rodriguez