Don't know meanings in Urdu
Don't know meanings in Urdu is پتہ نہیں Don't know in Urdu. More meanings of don't know, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Don't know Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Don't know.
- (noun) : a person who responds I don't know' in a public opinion poll
I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet.
I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict.
Idioms related to the meaning of Don't know
What are the meanings of Don't know in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Don't know in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Don't know in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Don't know or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Don't know synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Don't know. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Don't know in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Don't know in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Don't know with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by don't know?
Whats the definition of don't know?
Definition of the don't know are
- a person who responds I don't know' in a public opinion poll
What are the idioms with the word don't know?
Here are the idioms with the word don't know in them.
- I don't know offhand
What are the idioms related to don't know?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word don't know.
- No man can be happy without a friend nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy
- In too much disputing truth is lost
- Life is half spent before we know what it is
- Much water goeth by the mill that the miller knoweth not
- The rich man knows not who is friend
What are the quotes with word don't know?
Here are the quotes with the word don't know in them
- I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet. — Kristen Stewart
- We all know now that people can look good for their age. It isn't so extraordinary, I don't know why people go on about it so much. — Francesca Annis
- I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict. — Lindsay Lohan
- I don't know whether it's age or maturity, but I certainly find myself committed more and more to the looser forms of Western democracy at any price. — John le Carre