Don meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Don.
- (noun) : the head of an organized crime family
- (verb) : put clothing on one's body
- (noun) : a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename
- (noun) : a Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- (noun) : teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- (noun) : a European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov
- (noun) : Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu
I remember once acting really cool on a bus with this girl named Stephanie. When I got home, I realized that I had a really big zit on my forehead. If you have acne problems, you really shouldn't be acting like Don Juan.
|I don't drive||ہم نہیں زبردستی دھکیلتے ہیں|
|I don't give||ہم نہیں دیتے ہیں|
|I don't love||ہم نہیں محبت کرتے ہیں|
|I don't smile||ہم نہیں مسکراتے ہیں|
|I don't speak||ہم نہیں بولتے ہیں|
|I don't take||ہم نہیں لیتے ہیں|
|I don't write||ہم نہیں لکھتے ہیں|
|They don't cheat||وہ دھوکا نہیں دیتے ہیں|
|We don't drive||ہم نہیں زبردستی دھکیلتے ہیں|
|We don't give||ہم نہیں دیتے ہیں|
|We don't love||ہم نہیں محبت کرتے ہیں|
|We don't smile||ہم نہیں مسکراتے ہیں|
|We don't speak||ہم نہیں بولتے ہیں|
|We don't take||ہم نہیں لیتے ہیں|
|We don't write||ہم نہیں لکھتے ہیں|
More words from Urdu related to Don
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Don meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آمادہ ہو جاناصف بندی کرناعقد کرناصدریپر ڈال دیاکپڑے پہنانااپناناپہنچناعطا ہوناہامی بھرناقطار باندھناباہناذمہ لیناسجانامنگنی کرنابخشناگود لینادوا لگانانقل کرناضمانت دینالباساختیار کرناڈھانکنامستعار لیناکپڑےکپڑے پہنناپیروی یا تتبع کرناقول دیناصف باندھ کر کھڑا ہوناشادی کرناانگرکھازیب تن کرناپرورش کرناپہناواپوشاکبار اٹھاناسیدھا کرنابیاہ میں دیناملبوس ہوناقبول کرناپہنناسگائی کرناجامہقبضے میں آ جانازیب تنلباس پہننانسبت ٹھیراناکوشش کرناآراستہ کرنانسبت کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Don
What are the meanings of Don in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Don in Urdu are اختیار کرنا - ekhteyaar karna, ملبوس ہونا - malnuus hona and پہننا - paehnna. To understand how would you translate the word Don in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Don or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Don synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Don. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Don in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Don in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Don with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by don?
Meanings of don are اختیار کرنا - ekhteyaar karna, ملبوس ہونا - malnuus hona and پہننا - paehnna
Whats the definition of don?
Definition of the don are
- the head of an organized crime family
- put clothing on one's body
- a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename
- a Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- a European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov
- Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu
What is the synonym of don?
Synonym of word don are undertake, adopt, imitate, espouse, vest, wearings, wear, put on, dress, clothe
What are the idioms related to don?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word don.
- Have on
- Throw on
- Make an exhibition of oneself
- Take shape
What are the quotes with word don?
Here are the quotes with the word don in them
- I remember once acting really cool on a bus with this girl named Stephanie. When I got home, I realized that I had a really big zit on my forehead. If you have acne problems, you really shouldn't be acting like Don Juan. — John Cusack
- I suppose if I'd got a brilliant first and done research I might still be a don today, but I hope not. People become dons because they are incapable of doing anything else in life. — A.N.Wilson
- I do not think that Mulder trusts any one other than Scully. He s very solitary. She is the only one who takes him seriously. I don t know if they re in love. In a way, their relationship is deeper than that, because they cannot live without each other. — David Duchovny
How to use don in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use don in a sentence.
- I don't drive — ہم نہیں زبردستی دھکیلتے ہیں
- I don't give — ہم نہیں دیتے ہیں
- I don't love — ہم نہیں محبت کرتے ہیں
- I don't smile — ہم نہیں مسکراتے ہیں
- I don't speak — ہم نہیں بولتے ہیں