Done meanings in Urdu
Done meanings in Urdu is کیا Done in Urdu. More meanings of done, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Done.
- (adjective satellite) : having finished or arrived at completion
- (adjective satellite) : cooked until ready to serve
Why do people talk of the horrors of old age? It's great. I feel like a fine old car with the parts gradually wearing out, but I'm not complaining,... Those who find growing old terrible are people who haven't done what they wanted with their lives.
Craziest thing I've done for love is getting married. I think it's crazy. I think it's crazy, crazy, crazy. I'm never going to say I wouldn't do it again but I have to make sure it's love and not settling for the 'I have to do this by a certain age,' which is kind of what I did.
More words from Urdu related to Done
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Done meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Done in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Done
What are the meanings of Done in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Done in Urdu is کیا - kya. To understand how would you translate the word Done in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Done or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Done synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Done. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Done in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Done in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Done with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by done?
Meaning of done is کیا - kya
Whats the definition of done?
Definition of the done are
- having finished or arrived at completion
- cooked until ready to serve
What is the synonym of done?
Synonym of word done are whatnots, whatna, whether, whats, did, whatness, whatchamacallit, what
What are the idioms with the word done?
Here are the idioms with the word done in them.
- All things are easy that are done willingly
- All things done magnificiently be the rich
- An act done against my will is not my act
- Do as you would be done by
- He has not done who has begun
What are the idioms related to done?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word done.
- Love makes fit for any work
- A bellyful a bellyful whether it be meat or drink
- A bellyfuls a bellyful whether it be meat or drink
- A lord without riches is a soldier without arms
- A woman's mind and the winter wind change oft
What are the quotes with word done?
Here are the quotes with the word done in them
- Old age is not a matter for sorrow. It is matter for thanks if we have left our work done behind us. — Thomas Carlyle
- Why do people talk of the horrors of old age? It's great. I feel like a fine old car with the parts gradually wearing out, but I'm not complaining,... Those who find growing old terrible are people who haven't done what they wanted with their lives. — Martha Gellhorn
- Craziest thing I've done for love is getting married. I think it's crazy. I think it's crazy, crazy, crazy. I'm never going to say I wouldn't do it again but I have to make sure it's love and not settling for the 'I have to do this by a certain age,' which is kind of what I did. — Jenny McCarthy
- People say women shouldn't have long hair over a certain age, but I've never done what everyone says. — Jane Seymour