Doom meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Doom.
- (verb) : pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- (verb) : decree or designate beforehand
- (noun) : an unpleasant or disastrous destiny
- (verb) : make certain of the failure or destruction of
More words related to the meanings of Doom
More words from Urdu related to Doom
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Doom meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Doom
What are the meanings of Doom in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Doom in Urdu are فنا - fana, قسمت - qismat and نصیب - nasiib. To understand how would you translate the word Doom in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Doom or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Doom synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Doom. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Doom in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Doom in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Doom with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by doom?
Meanings of doom are فنا - fana, قسمت - qismat and نصیب - nasiib
Whats the definition of doom?
Definition of the doom are
- pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- decree or designate beforehand
- an unpleasant or disastrous destiny
- make certain of the failure or destruction of
What is the synonym of doom?
Synonym of word doom are annihilative, luck, fate, transience, destiny, ruin, division, nothingness, distinction, luckies
What are the idioms related to doom?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word doom.
- Death meets us everywhere
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- The stars govern men but god governs the stars
- There is no dog so sad but he will wag his tail
What are the quotes with word doom?
Here are the quotes with the word doom in them
- Not all is doom and gloom. We are beginning to understand the natural world and are gaining a reverence for life - all life. — Roger Tory Peterson
- And I like the look on people's faces when I say I'm doing this movie called Pride and Prejudice and they kind of smile, and then I say I'm in a movie called Doom and they kind of do a double take and try and put the two things together. And they never quite manage to. — Rosamund Pike