Dotage meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dotage.
- (noun) : mental infirmity as a consequence of old age; sometimes shown by foolish infatuations
More words from Urdu related to Dotage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dotage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dotage
What are the meanings of Dotage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dotage in Urdu is بڑھاپا - burhaapa. To understand how would you translate the word Dotage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dotage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dotage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dotage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dotage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dotage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dotage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dotage?
Meaning of dotage is بڑھاپا - burhaapa
Whats the definition of dotage?
Definition of the dotage are
- mental infirmity as a consequence of old age; sometimes shown by foolish infatuations
What is the synonym of dotage?
Synonym of word dotage are senility, senescence, oldness, old age, hoariness
What are the idioms related to dotage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dotage.
- A man is old as he feels himself to be
- Age and wedlock tame man and beast
- All the passions are extinguished with old age self love dies never
- All the passions are extinguished with old age; selflove dies never
- Deeds make the old man
What are the quotes with word dotage?
Here is the quote with the word dotage in them
- We should so provide for old age that it may have no urgent wants of this world to absorb it from meditation on the next. It is awful to see the lean hands of dotage making a coffer of the grave. — Pearl S.Buck