Doubt meanings in Urdu
Doubt meanings in Urdu are شک کرنا, شبہ کرنا, شبہ, وسواس, اندیشہ, شک, دبھدھا, وسواس ہونا, شبہ ہونا, شک ہونا, دوئ Doubt in Urdu. More meanings of doubt, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Doubt.
- (noun) : uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
- (noun) : the state of being unsure of something
- (verb) : consider unlikely or have doubts about
- (verb) : lack confidence in or have doubts about
Brain power improves by brain use, just as our bodily strength grows with exercise. And there is no doubt that a large proportion of the female population, from school days to late middle age, now have very complicated lives indeed.
More words related to the meanings of Doubt
More words from Urdu related to Doubt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Doubt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تخویفلحاظ مروتخُدا کا خَوفہلکان کرناجوکھمغور کرناگمان کرناپس و پیشہراسگومگومن ماناشک کرناقیاس کرناسروکار یا غرض رکھناخوف ہونابھئے ماننارَنجيدَہ ہوناشرمغلط رائے قائم کرناہیر پھیردہشتآسیبعدم یقینبھروسا نہ کرناہچکناتعلقڈرنافہمشکڈپٹغورترسپریشان ہوناحجابفکر کرنابےاعتباری کرناہچر مچرخوف زدہ کرناحیرتاپنی مرضی کرنے والااعتبار یا اعتماد نہ کرنامفروضہتاسفپرتاپخوف کھاناخُودتَکليف ميں ہوناخوفمشکوک سمجھنااختلافڈرانا ...
Idioms with the word Doubt in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Doubt
What are the meanings of Doubt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Doubt in Urdu are شبہ کرنا - shubhah karna, شک - shak, شک کرنا - shak karna, اندیشہ - andeyshah, شبہ - shubah, وسواس - waswaas and دوئ - duu i. To understand how would you translate the word Doubt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Doubt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Doubt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Doubt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Doubt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Doubt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Doubt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by doubt?
Meanings of doubt are شبہ کرنا - shubhah karna, شک - shak, شک کرنا - shak karna, اندیشہ - andeyshah, شبہ - shubah, وسواس - waswaas and دوئ - duu i
Whats the definition of doubt?
Definition of the doubt are
- uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
- the state of being unsure of something
- consider unlikely or have doubts about
- lack confidence in or have doubts about
What is the synonym of doubt?
Synonym of word doubt are distrust, uncertainty, suspect, peril, skeptical, suspicion, surmise, insecurity, scruple, deprehend
What are the idioms with the word doubt?
Here are the idioms with the word doubt in them.
- Do ill and doubt all men
- Do well and doubt no men
What are the idioms related to doubt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word doubt.
- Love is the maker of suspicions
- Make no doubt
- Prudence is not satisfied with may be's
- Suspicion may be no fault but showing it may be a great one
- Abandon oneself
What are the quotes with word doubt?
Here are the quotes with the word doubt in them
- Nearly all the powerful people of this age are unbelievers, the best of them in doubt and misery, the most in plodding hesitation, doing as well as they can, what practical work lies at hand. — John Ruskin
- Brain power improves by brain use, just as our bodily strength grows with exercise. And there is no doubt that a large proportion of the female population, from school days to late middle age, now have very complicated lives indeed. — A.N.Wilson
- Yes, I will bring the understanding of a woman to the Court, but I doubt that alone will affect my decisions. — Sandra Day O'Connor
- We all love musical architecture there's no doubt about that. — Levon Helm