Dove meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Dove.
- (noun) : a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Caelum
- (noun) : any of numerous small pigeons
- (noun) : an emblem of peace
- (noun) : someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations
- (noun) : flesh of a pigeon suitable for roasting or braising; flesh of a dove (young squab) may be broiled
More words from Urdu related to Dove
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dove meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dove
What are the meanings of Dove in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dove in Urdu are فاختہ - faakhtah and قمری - qumri. To understand how would you translate the word Dove in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dove or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dove synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dove. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dove in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dove in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dove with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dove?
Meanings of dove are فاختہ - faakhtah and قمری - qumri
Whats the definition of dove?
Definition of the dove are
- a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Caelum
- any of numerous small pigeons
- an emblem of peace
- someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations
- flesh of a pigeon suitable for roasting or braising; flesh of a dove (young squab) may be broiled
What is the synonym of dove?
Synonym of word dove are ringdove, pigeon, turtle dove, moony, lunar
What are the idioms related to dove?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dove.
- Gone is the goose that did lay golden eggs
- Gone is the goose that lay the golden eggs
- One beats the bush another catches the bird
What are the quotes with word dove?
Here is the quote with the word dove in them
- Our cat is kind dove shellfish, and thinks the world is hers, She finds a comfy spot and then we pet turtle sheep purrs. — Brian P. Cleary