Dowdy meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dowdy.
- (adjective satellite) : primly out of date
- (noun) : British marshal of the RAF who commanded the British air defense forces that defeated the Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain (1882-1970)
- (noun) : deep-dish apple dessert covered with a rich crust
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in smartness or taste
More words from Urdu related to Dowdy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dowdy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dowdy
What are the meanings of Dowdy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dowdy in Urdu are پھوہڑ - phuuhar, بد وضع - bad waza and گندی - gandi. To understand how would you translate the word Dowdy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dowdy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dowdy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dowdy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dowdy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dowdy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dowdy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dowdy?
Meanings of dowdy are پھوہڑ - phuuhar, بد وضع - bad waza and گندی - gandi
Whats the definition of dowdy?
Definition of the dowdy are
- primly out of date
- British marshal of the RAF who commanded the British air defense forces that defeated the Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain (1882-1970)
- deep-dish apple dessert covered with a rich crust
- lacking in smartness or taste
What is the synonym of dowdy?
Synonym of word dowdy are nebbish, maladroit, dub, draggletail, drab, slatternly, miscreated, malformed, ill favoured, deformed
What are the idioms related to dowdy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dowdy.
- Fools build houses and wise men buy them
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
- A rotten sheep infects the whole flock
- Nothing but evil can come out of evil
- Rag bag