Downright meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Downright.
- (adjective satellite) : complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by plain blunt honesty
- (adverb) : thoroughgoing
TV does not care about you or what happens to you. It's downright bad for your health now, and that's not a far-out concept. I think watching the TV news is bad for you. It is bad for your physical health and your mental health.
More words related to the meanings of Downright
More words from Urdu related to Downright
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Downright meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کار آزمودہرخشسیدھامعمورجو آسانی سے سمجھ میں آجاۓیقیناًہدایت کرناسبمعیارسدھ جانے کے لائقروشنخاندانیاستوارکھلم کھلاسيدھا کھڑا کرناقائمہپختہ ہوناہویداعادلپرلے درجے کاجسے پڑھا جا سکےبے نسبتآسانچابک دستانجام کو پہنچاناحقساریشعلہجہاز میںانصاف پسندظاہراًاکملقابلراست بازتابجس کے آر پار نظر جاسکےبے کم و کاستطاقتورتاباںسینہ صافملائمخوشحالراضی مطمئننصب کرنااٹوٹپختگی پر آناچمکدارخیرہ کنسلیقے کاعدیل ...
Idiom with the word Downright in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Downright
What are the meanings of Downright in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Downright in Urdu are صاف - saaf, پورا - puura, کھلا کھلا - khula khula, بالکل - bilkul and سیدھا - siidha. To understand how would you translate the word Downright in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Downright or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Downright synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Downright. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Downright in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Downright in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Downright with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by downright?
Meanings of downright are صاف - saaf, پورا - puura, کھلا کھلا - khula khula, بالکل - bilkul and سیدھا - siidha
Whats the definition of downright?
Definition of the downright are
- complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
- characterized by plain blunt honesty
What is the synonym of downright?
Synonym of word downright are straightforward, mature, even, openly, purfled, satisfied, throughout, just, limpid, pure
What are the idioms with the word downright?
Here are the idioms with the word downright in them.
- Of all crafts downright is the best craft
What are the idioms related to downright?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word downright.
- Through and through
- Ye should be king of your word
- You can never consider that as your own which can be changed
- Long is the way by rules short and effective by examples
- Long is the way by rules; short and effective by examples
What are the quotes with word downright?
Here are the quotes with the word downright in them
- The downright fanatic is nearer to the heart of things than the cool and slippery disputant. — Edwin Hubbel Chapin
- On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. — H.L.Mencken
- TV does not care about you or what happens to you. It's downright bad for your health now, and that's not a far-out concept. I think watching the TV news is bad for you. It is bad for your physical health and your mental health. — Tom Petty
- Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined. — Patrick Henry