Downstairs meanings in Urdu
Downstairs meanings in Urdu is نچلی منزل Downstairs in Urdu. More meanings of downstairs, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Downstairs.
- (adverb) : on a floor below
- (adjective) : on or of lower floors of a building
It just seemed too weird to me. I don't know, maybe they were smoking a joint in the car downstairs from their parents' apartment. I had to go that far to put together a scenario of how they could have possibly recognized me.
I used to have a silk dressing gown an uncle bought in Japan and when I came downstairs in it, my dad used to call me Davinia. There was never embarrassment about that kind of thing. My sister used to dress me up a lot. She thought I was a little doll.
What are the meanings of Downstairs in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Downstairs in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Downstairs in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Downstairs or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Downstairs synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Downstairs. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Downstairs in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Downstairs in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Downstairs with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by downstairs?
Whats the definition of downstairs?
Definition of the downstairs are
- on a floor below
- on or of lower floors of a building
What are the quotes with word downstairs?
Here are the quotes with the word downstairs in them
- It just seemed too weird to me. I don't know, maybe they were smoking a joint in the car downstairs from their parents' apartment. I had to go that far to put together a scenario of how they could have possibly recognized me. — Marc Jacobs
- I used to have a silk dressing gown an uncle bought in Japan and when I came downstairs in it, my dad used to call me Davinia. There was never embarrassment about that kind of thing. My sister used to dress me up a lot. She thought I was a little doll. — David Walliams
- When my dad needed a shirt ironed, he would yell downstairs to my mother, who would drop everything and iron his shirt. — Hope Davis
- I visited Jobs for the last time in his Palo Alto, Calif., home. He had moved to a downstairs bedroom because he was too weak to go up and down stairs. He was curled up in some pain, but his mind was still sharp and his humor vibrant. — Walter Isaacson