Draco meanings in Urdu
Draco meanings in Urdu is ڈراکو Draco in Urdu. More meanings of draco, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Draco.
- (noun) : a faint constellation twisting around the north celestial pole and lying between Ursa Major and Cepheus
- (noun) : a reptile genus known as flying dragons or flying lizards
- (noun) : Athenian lawmaker whose code of laws prescribed death for almost every offense (circa 7th century BC)
What are the meanings of Draco in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Draco in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Draco in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Draco or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Draco synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Draco. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Draco in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Draco in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Draco with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by draco?
Whats the definition of draco?
Definition of the draco are
- a faint constellation twisting around the north celestial pole and lying between Ursa Major and Cepheus
- a reptile genus known as flying dragons or flying lizards
- Athenian lawmaker whose code of laws prescribed death for almost every offense (circa 7th century BC)
What are the quotes with word draco?
Here is the quote with the word draco in them
- You see another side of Draco when he's with his dad. When Draco is with his dad, he doesn't say anything. He keeps his mouth shut. He's sort of bullied by his dad, so he acts very different. — Tom Felton