Dracula meanings in Urdu
Dracula meanings in Urdu is ڈریکلا Dracula in Urdu. More meanings of dracula, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dracula.
- (noun) : fictional vampire in a gothic horror novel by Bram Stoker
- (noun) : comprises tropical American species usually placed in genus Masdevallia: diminutive plants having bizarre and often sinister-looking flowers with pendulous scapes and motile lips
What are the meanings of Dracula in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dracula in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Dracula in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dracula or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dracula synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dracula. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dracula in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dracula in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dracula with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dracula?
Whats the definition of dracula?
Definition of the dracula are
- fictional vampire in a gothic horror novel by Bram Stoker
- comprises tropical American species usually placed in genus Masdevallia: diminutive plants having bizarre and often sinister-looking flowers with pendulous scapes and motile lips
What are the quotes with word dracula?
Here are the quotes with the word dracula in them
- Each of us needs something - food, liquor, pot, whatever - to help us survive. Dracula needs blood. — Frank Langella
- For me, Dracula has always been associated with travel and beautiful historical places. — Elizabeth Kostova