Drake meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Drake.
- (noun) : adult male of a wild or domestic duck
- (noun) : English explorer and admiral who was the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe and who helped to defeat the Spanish Armada (1540-1596)
More words from Urdu related to Drake
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drake meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Drake
What are the meanings of Drake in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drake in Urdu are ہنس - hans, بط - but, بطخ - batakh and بطخا - batkha. To understand how would you translate the word Drake in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drake or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drake synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drake. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drake in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drake in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drake with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drake?
Meanings of drake are ہنس - hans, بط - but, بطخ - batakh and بطخا - batkha
Whats the definition of drake?
Definition of the drake are
- adult male of a wild or domestic duck
- English explorer and admiral who was the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe and who helped to defeat the Spanish Armada (1540-1596)
What is the synonym of drake?
Synonym of word drake are gooseries, gander, duck, ducks, dabchick, goose, huns, haughs, hance, gooseys
What are the idioms related to drake?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word drake.
- Fools build houses and wise men buy them
- It is easy to mock the wretched
- The camel desiring to have horns lost even his ears
What are the quotes with word drake?
Here is the quote with the word drake in them
- I've been getting into Nick Drake lately, the folk singer. Sad, gorgeous stuff. — Anthony Doerr