Drama meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Drama.
- (noun) : the quality of being arresting or highly emotional
- (noun) : the literary genre of works intended for the theater
- (noun) : a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- (noun) : an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional
I would point out that I'm an actress for a reason! If I were popular in high school, I would have considered another career because I wouldn't have been alone in my room, making up other characters for myself. I definitely had growing pains. The popular kids didn't want anything to do with the girl who was starting the drama club.
More words from Urdu related to Drama
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drama meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تفرجشکلبناوٹخُوش انجَامتَمَسخرانہ رُوپڈرامے کامذاقتلبیس شخصیہوبہو نقلدھوکہبہروپ رکھناٹھٹھولمشابہتنقلیسوانگکوئی ادَب پارہتمثیلتماشامطابقتنقالیلپٹحیلہتماشہہو بہو نقلمکرکامیڈیبہروپ کرناناٹکیظرافتمثلناٹکنخرے دکھاناشکل یا روپ بدلناچانکپھبتیتشبیہپاکھنڈمزاحیہاداکاریبازیصورتنقاب پوشیطَربیہ نَاٹَکنَقَلناگہانیسیرتقلیدشبیہ بھیسبنناتلبیس لباس کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Drama
What are the meanings of Drama in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drama in Urdu are ڈرامہ - Drama, ناٹک - naatak, سوانگ - sawaang and تمثیل - Tamseel. To understand how would you translate the word Drama in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drama or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drama synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drama. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drama in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drama in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drama with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drama?
Meanings of drama are ڈرامہ - Drama, ناٹک - naatak, سوانگ - sawaang and تمثیل - Tamseel
Whats the definition of drama?
Definition of the drama are
- the quality of being arresting or highly emotional
- the literary genre of works intended for the theater
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional
What is the synonym of drama?
Synonym of word drama are drachma, mummery, travesty, impersonation, imitation, farce, disguise, acting, sham, mimery
What are the idioms related to drama?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word drama.
- Play possum
- Example is better than precept
- Long is the way by rules short and effective by examples
- Long is the way by rules; short and effective by examples
- Practice is better than precept
What are the quotes with word drama?
Here are the quotes with the word drama in them
- I would point out that I'm an actress for a reason! If I were popular in high school, I would have considered another career because I wouldn't have been alone in my room, making up other characters for myself. I definitely had growing pains. The popular kids didn't want anything to do with the girl who was starting the drama club. — Ginnifer Goodwin
- I got amazing training both with Theatre Sports... back in Edmonton, Alberta - I can't give those people enough credit - and the daytime drama I did. Incredible training, both of them. — Nathan Fillion
- I had an amazing experience working with great people. I had a great family, a typical family with drama in certain areas, and that's pretty much everywhere in everyone's life. — Tina Yothers
- I had one drama teacher who was amazing, Ms. Perkins. She really tried to inspire me and get me going. — Carlos Pena, Jr.