Drastic meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Drastic.
- (adjective satellite) : forceful and extreme and rigorous
- قُوت اور تشدد سے کام لیتے ہوۓ
I'm not asking any of you to make drastic changes to every single one of your recipes or to totally change the way you do business. But what I am asking is that you consider reformulating your menu in pragmatic and incremental ways to create healthier versions of the foods that we all love.
More words related to the meanings of Drastic
More words from Urdu related to Drastic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drastic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے وقوفشاقجکڑیجاں گدازبسناکریہہکارگربھاریغیرمعمولیکھودناضدی بنانااصلیکَڑاجو اسانی سے مُڑ نَہ سَکےسَختانجامیحتیٰ الامکانپُر جفاتوانااداسچیمڑتنومندڈھیٹحدنہایتآبرو ریزدھندلاسنگین سکوتغضب آلودمزارپتھراناسرے کاآخربکٹخامبردبارآخرشاختتام پر آنےوالاکڑامُحتاطخیرہآخری حوالہقُوَّت حیات والاہیراآزمائشیچوبیاشدمجبور کُناجیرنپختہاعلی ہاتھ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Drastic
What are the meanings of Drastic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drastic in Urdu are سخت - sakht, شدید - shadiid, انتہائ - intehaa i and انتہائی - Intehayi. To understand how would you translate the word Drastic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drastic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drastic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drastic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drastic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drastic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drastic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drastic?
Meanings of drastic are سخت - sakht, شدید - shadiid, انتہائ - intehaa i and انتہائی - Intehayi
Whats the definition of drastic?
Definition of the drastic are
- forceful and extreme and rigorous
- قُوت اور تشدد سے کام لیتے ہوۓ
What is the synonym of drastic?
Synonym of word drastic are tatous, loud, oppressive, impetuous, touzling, wooden, intense, stiver, flinty, stibious
What are the idioms related to drastic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word drastic.
- Know whic side one's bread is buttered
- The last extremity
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- A shooting pain
What are the quotes with word drastic?
Here are the quotes with the word drastic in them
- I'm not asking any of you to make drastic changes to every single one of your recipes or to totally change the way you do business. But what I am asking is that you consider reformulating your menu in pragmatic and incremental ways to create healthier versions of the foods that we all love. — Michelle Obama
- Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believed in can hope to escape. — William S. Burroughs
- In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future. The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists. — Eric Hoffer