Drawn meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Drawn.
- (adjective satellite) : having the curtains or draperies closed or pulled shut
- (adjective satellite) : showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering
One of the main reasons I am so drawn to Hitchcock is that he planned his shots way in advance on story-boards, which he designed like classic paintings (he was an art connoisseur). It's why he found shooting on set boring - because he had already composed the film in his head.
More words from Urdu related to Drawn
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drawn meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Drawn in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drawn in Urdu are تنا ہوا - tanaa hu a and وحشت زدہ - waehshat zadah. To understand how would you translate the word Drawn in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drawn or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drawn synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drawn. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drawn in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drawn in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drawn with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drawn?
Meanings of drawn are تنا ہوا - tanaa hu a and وحشت زدہ - waehshat zadah
Whats the definition of drawn?
Definition of the drawn are
- having the curtains or draperies closed or pulled shut
- showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering
What is the synonym of drawn?
Synonym of word drawn are taut, haggard, bewildered, awe struck, aghast, tight, tightly, tense
What are the quotes with word drawn?
Here are the quotes with the word drawn in them
- I'm drawn to furniture design as complete architecture on a minor scale. — Brad Pitt
- One of the main reasons I am so drawn to Hitchcock is that he planned his shots way in advance on story-boards, which he designed like classic paintings (he was an art connoisseur). It's why he found shooting on set boring - because he had already composed the film in his head. — Camille Paglia
- Literature has drawn a funny perimeter that other art forms haven't. — Jonathan Safran Foer
- It is curious how, from time immemorial, man seems to have associated the idea of evil with beauty, shrunk from it with a sort of ghostly fear, while, at the same time drawn to it by force of its hypnotic attraction. — Richard Le Gallienne