Dreadful meanings in Urdu
Dreadful meanings in Urdu are اندیش ناک, مرعُوب کُن, دہشت ناک, رُعب دار, مُہیب, ہول ناک, خوف ناک, ہیبت ناک, مہیب, بھیانک, ڈراؤنا, خوفناک Dreadful in Urdu. More meanings of dreadful, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Dreadful.
- (adjective satellite) : exceptionally bad or displeasing
- (adjective satellite) : causing fear or dread or terror
- (adjective satellite) : extremely disagreeable and unpleasant
Even having to do the amount of press that I have to do is dreadful and gives me so much anxiety. After having done this whole slew of press for 'Big Love,' now I'll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said.
More words related to the meanings of Dreadful
More words from Urdu related to Dreadful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dreadful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صدمہ پہنچانے والالاش جیساتخویف آمیزدہشتناکتیزاچانکہَيبَت ناکوحشیانہخوف ناکناگوارتیرہدھندلاسنساندہشت انگیزدھمکی آمیزخونخواراندیش ناکقوی ہیکلڈرا ہواسنگ دلپرہیبتچشم نُمائی کرنے والادیوسامُصیبت انگیزرُعب داربھَيانَکدہشت ناکحیرت کنمردہغیر فطریافسُردہبھُوت کی طرحپراسراردرندہ خوبال اٹھاناعظیم الجثہڈراؤنابد شکلعَظمتاندھیراعفریتیبھینکرتُندہَيبَت اَنگيزظالِمگندہزردتہدیدیمایوسپرآسیب ...
What are the meanings of Dreadful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dreadful in Urdu are خوفناک - khauf naak, ڈراؤنا - daraa ona, ہیبت ناک - haebat naak, بھیانک - bhayaanak, مہیب - muhiib, اندیش ناک - andeysh naak, مرعُوب کُن, دہشت ناک - daehshat naak, رُعب دار, مُہیب - Muheeb and خوف ناک. To understand how would you translate the word Dreadful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dreadful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dreadful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dreadful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dreadful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dreadful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dreadful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dreadful?
Meanings of dreadful are خوفناک - khauf naak, ڈراؤنا - daraa ona, ہیبت ناک - haebat naak, بھیانک - bhayaanak, مہیب - muhiib, اندیش ناک - andeysh naak, مرعُوب کُن, دہشت ناک - daehshat naak, رُعب دار, مُہیب - Muheeb and خوف ناک
Whats the definition of dreadful?
Definition of the dreadful are
- exceptionally bad or displeasing
- causing fear or dread or terror
- extremely disagreeable and unpleasant
What is the synonym of dreadful?
Synonym of word dreadful are hair raising, ferocious, awhaping, scarily, spooky, venefic, dismal, grisy, ferly, dire
What are the quotes with word dreadful?
Here are the quotes with the word dreadful in them
- I pray they will carry on in spite of that dreadful monster prejudice, and with patience, courage, fortitude and perseverance achieve success for themselves. — Major Taylor
- Even having to do the amount of press that I have to do is dreadful and gives me so much anxiety. After having done this whole slew of press for 'Big Love,' now I'll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said. — Chloe Sevigny
- This world of ours... must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect. — Dwight D.Eisenhower
- Revenge is barren of itself: it is the dreadful food it feeds on its delight is murder, and its end is despair. — Friedrich Schiller