Dreary meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dreary.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise
I always knew that St. Jude was an amazing organization but meeting the kids and seeing how the hospital works first hand was truly beautiful. It doesn't feel like a regular hospital all dreary and sad. It's a colorful, beautiful, comfortable, fun place to live and the energy is wonderful.
More words related to the meanings of Dreary
More words from Urdu related to Dreary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dreary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہولناکزرد یا پیلا ہو جانابےروشنیتاسف آمیزدل گیر کرنابیماردلگیرسیاہ فاماچاٹسوداسیاہاکتانے والاتماشازودرنجظلمتاپارخاکستری رنگمحجوببے مزہگمنامآزردہبرباد کرناچڑ چڑاحزینموٹا اونی کپڑاکاہلبے رونقچھوٹا زیورمفلوجپژمردہبے زارناشادسیٹھابازیچہمغومافسردہدقمہیببے نوراندھاد رنجآوردل کھٹا کرناخستہ حلاداس کرناسانولاموٹا کپڑادلگیر ہوناپژ مردگیمکدراترا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dreary
What are the meanings of Dreary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dreary in Urdu are ملول - maluul, اداس - udaas, دل گیر - dil giir, تاریک - tariik, بے لطف - bey lutf, افسردہ - afsurdah, بے کیف - bey kaef, تیرہ - tiirah and لق و دق - laq o daq. To understand how would you translate the word Dreary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dreary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dreary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dreary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dreary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dreary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dreary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dreary?
Meanings of dreary are ملول - maluul, اداس - udaas, دل گیر - dil giir, تاریک - tariik, بے لطف - bey lutf, افسردہ - afsurdah, بے کیف - bey kaef, تیرہ - tiirah and لق و دق - laq o daq
Whats the definition of dreary?
Definition of the dreary are
- lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise
What is the synonym of dreary?
Synonym of word dreary are disconsolate, dolourous, pensive, gloomy, glooms, tawdry, bleaks, depredatory, doleful, mopish
What are the idioms related to dreary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dreary.
- Life would be too smooth without rules in it
- A bird in hand is worth than two in bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes
- Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow
What are the quotes with word dreary?
Here are the quotes with the word dreary in them
- In days of doubt, in days of dreary musings on my country's fate, you alone are my comfort and support, oh great, powerful, righteous, and free Russian language! — Ivan Turgenev
- I always knew that St. Jude was an amazing organization but meeting the kids and seeing how the hospital works first hand was truly beautiful. It doesn't feel like a regular hospital all dreary and sad. It's a colorful, beautiful, comfortable, fun place to live and the energy is wonderful. — Ariana Grande
- Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatsoever to do with it. — W.Somerset Maugham
- Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So get used to smiling heart-warming smiles, and you will spread sunshine in a sometimes dreary world. — Lawrence G. Lovasik