Drone meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Drone.
- (noun) : stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen
- (noun) : a pipe of the bagpipe that is tuned to produce a single continuous tone
- (noun) : an aircraft without a pilot that is operated by remote control
- (noun) : an unchanging intonation
- (noun) : someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- (verb) : make a monotonous low dull sound
- (verb) : talk in a monotonous voice
More words related to the meanings of Drone
More words from Urdu related to Drone
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drone meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اجیرنمنبعفالتوخمیدہتلفّظکھوپڑیمرحومسرتاجآہستہتوجہ یا الطفات کرناتاخيریپو کھرنغمہاٹھانبے ہودہچوٹیبیمارعہدہذکیپھوہڑمَکٹبے حرکتبیخاُونگھتے ہوۓپھیکیسرگروہعملی لحاظ سے بے مقصدنڈھالتاکیدی علامتسر کے بالجنت نصیبابتداسلومختصر تحریرسستحوضکراگنیداغ بیلنکٹھزورمینار بنانامردہ دلاہممؤدبخطسَر پیچبے فکراقلہناعسوقت ضائع کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Drone
What are the meanings of Drone in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drone in Urdu are سر - sur and کاہل - kaahil. To understand how would you translate the word Drone in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drone or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drone synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drone. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drone in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drone in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drone with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drone?
Meanings of drone are سر - sur and کاہل - kaahil
Whats the definition of drone?
Definition of the drone are
- stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen
- a pipe of the bagpipe that is tuned to produce a single continuous tone
- an aircraft without a pilot that is operated by remote control
- an unchanging intonation
- someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- make a monotonous low dull sound
- talk in a monotonous voice
What is the synonym of drone?
Synonym of word drone are heads up, dormant, sir, headful, do nothing, sharp, headed, dilatory, voweled, pate
What are the idioms related to drone?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word drone.
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy
- A man like a watch is to be valued by his doings
- A slothful man never has time
- Blame is the lazy man's wages
- In the evening the idle man begins to be busy