Drug meanings in Urdu
Drug meanings in Urdu are درمان, دار, جُزو دوا, نباتی دوا, جڑی بُوٹی, مُفرد دوا, نسخہ تیار کرنا, دوا ملانا یا بنانا, دوا بتانا, نسخہ لکھنا, دوا, جڑی بوٹی, دوائ Drug in Urdu. More meanings of drug, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Drug.
- (noun) : a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- (verb) : administer a drug to
- (verb) : use recreational drugs
I mean, I don't think I'm alone when I look at the homeless person or the bum or the psychotic or the drunk or the drug addict or the criminal and see their baby pictures in my mind's eye. You don't think they were cute like every other baby?
My character had been in the chair for seven years. He had gone through his anger, depression, drug and alcohol abuse. He had gone through everything, now he was up, he was happy, he was filled with his dream.
More words related to the meanings of Drug
More words from Urdu related to Drug
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drug meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
درمانرہناخبردارقيام گاہراحتگاؤں کااپائےپھانسی دے کر لٹکا رکھناحریمدارودواکشورسولیٹھیرناچوکسرہافرصتعلاجمکانمَسکَنبیتگھونٹدست آوربلادیپھَانسی گھَاٹٹھیرانابے دارریچکعلاج کرناگھرہوشیاردارخلاصیدیہاتیمرہمپھَانسی کا چوکھٹاکدہشرابجلّابشفااترناچوکناٹھکاناچیندیسیتدبیرپھانسی کی ٹکٹکیآشیاںجڑی بوٹیدست آور دوا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Drug
What are the meanings of Drug in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drug in Urdu are جڑی بوٹی - jari buuti, دار - daar, دوائ - dawaa i, دوا - dawa and درمان - darmiyaan. To understand how would you translate the word Drug in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drug or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drug synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drug. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drug in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drug in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drug with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drug?
Meanings of drug are جڑی بوٹی - jari buuti, دار - daar, دوائ - dawaa i, دوا - dawa and درمان - darmiyaan
Whats the definition of drug?
Definition of the drug are
- a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- administer a drug to
- use recreational drugs
What is the synonym of drug?
Synonym of word drug are herbivora, alcohol, medicinal roots, abode, medicinal herbs, watchful, herb, house, potion, remedy
What are the idioms related to drug?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word drug.
- Pity cureth envy
- A good friend is my nearest relation
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- An act done against my will is not my act
- Better an empty house than an ill tenants
What are the quotes with word drug?
Here are the quotes with the word drug in them
- I mean, I don't think I'm alone when I look at the homeless person or the bum or the psychotic or the drunk or the drug addict or the criminal and see their baby pictures in my mind's eye. You don't think they were cute like every other baby? — Dustin Hoffman
- My character had been in the chair for seven years. He had gone through his anger, depression, drug and alcohol abuse. He had gone through everything, now he was up, he was happy, he was filled with his dream. — Gregory Hines
- The best mind-altering drug is the truth. — Lily Tomlin
- Music's always been really cathartic. It's the best drug for me to get away from the everyday pressures just for a second via a good song. — Ville Valo