Drunkenness meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Drunkenness.
- (noun) : a temporary state resulting from excessive consumption of alcohol
- (noun) : Habitual intoxication; prolonged and excessive intake of alcoholic drinks leading to a breakdown in health and an addiction to alcohol such that abrupt deprivation leads to severe withdrawal symptoms
More words from Urdu related to Drunkenness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drunkenness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Drunkenness
What are the meanings of Drunkenness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drunkenness in Urdu are نشہ - nashah, سرشاری - Sarshaar, مخموری - makhmuuri, مدھوشی - madhoshi, رندی - rindi and مستی - masti. To understand how would you translate the word Drunkenness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drunkenness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drunkenness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drunkenness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drunkenness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drunkenness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drunkenness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drunkenness?
Meanings of drunkenness are نشہ - nashah, سرشاری - Sarshaar, مخموری - makhmuuri, مدھوشی - madhoshi, رندی - rindi and مستی - masti
Whats the definition of drunkenness?
Definition of the drunkenness are
- a temporary state resulting from excessive consumption of alcohol
- Habitual intoxication; prolonged and excessive intake of alcoholic drinks leading to a breakdown in health and an addiction to alcohol such that abrupt deprivation leads to severe withdrawal symptoms
What is the synonym of drunkenness?
Synonym of word drunkenness are ebriety, insobriety, intoxication, insensibility, lewdness, debauchery, funny, petulance, lust, adduction
What are the idioms related to drunkenness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word drunkenness.
- Be a sheet in the wind's eye
- In wine there is truth
- Liquor laws
- To be go on the water wagon
- Wealth makes wit waver
What are the quotes with word drunkenness?
Here is the quote with the word drunkenness in them
- If merely 'feeling good' could decide, drunkenness would be the supremely valid human experience. — William James