Due meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Due.
- (noun) : that which is deserved or owed
- (noun) : a payment that is due (e.g., as the price of membership)
- (adjective) : owed and payable immediately or on demand
- (adjective) : suitable to or expected in the circumstances
- (adverb) : directly or exactly; straight
- (adjective satellite) : capable of being assigned or credited to
- (adjective satellite) : scheduled to arrive
More words related to the meanings of Due
More words from Urdu related to Due
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Due meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Due in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Due
What are the meanings of Due in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Due in Urdu are واجب - waajib and واجب الادا. To understand how would you translate the word Due in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Due or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Due synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Due. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Due in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Due in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Due with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by due?
Meanings of due are واجب - waajib and واجب الادا
Whats the definition of due?
Definition of the due are
- that which is deserved or owed
- a payment that is due (e.g., as the price of membership)
- owed and payable immediately or on demand
- suitable to or expected in the circumstances
- directly or exactly; straight
- capable of being assigned or credited to
- scheduled to arrive
What is the synonym of due?
Synonym of word due are needful, levigable, just, oblanceolate, binding, owing, obliquing, obliqued, obligement, obligant
What are the idioms with the word due?
Here are the idioms with the word due in them.
- Victory is always glorious whether it be due to chance or to skill
What are the idioms related to due?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word due.
- He that is master must serve
- It is not fair to tell names
- Let not poverty part good company
- Lie on upon
- Never shirk the hardest work
What are the quotes with word due?
Here are the quotes with the word due in them
- Old age adds to the respect due to virtue, but it takes nothing from the contempt inspired by vice it whitens only the hair. — Ira Gershwin
- The credit of advancing science has always been due to individuals and never to the age. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I have always paid income tax. I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age - which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday. — Noel Coward
- Discrimination due to age is one of the great tragedies of modern life. The desire to work and be useful is what makes life worth living, and to be told your efforts are not needed because you are the wrong age is a crime. — Johnny Ball