Duly meanings in Urdu
Duly meanings in Urdu is مناسب طریقے سے Duly in Urdu. More meanings of duly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Duly.
- (adverb) : in accordance with what is appropriate or suitable for the circumstances
Men speak of natural rights, but I challenge any one to show where in nature any rights existed or were recognized until there was established for their declaration and protection a duly promulgated body of corresponding laws.
More words from Urdu related to Duly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Duly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Duly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Duly in Urdu is مناسب طریقے سے. To understand how would you translate the word Duly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Duly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Duly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Duly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Duly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Duly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Duly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by duly?
Meaning of duly is مناسب طریقے سے
Whats the definition of duly?
Definition of the duly are
- in accordance with what is appropriate or suitable for the circumstances
What is the synonym of duly?
Synonym of word duly are aptly, accommodatingly, pertinently, befittingly, adequately, fittingly
What are the quotes with word duly?
Here are the quotes with the word duly in them
- Beauty is produced by the pleasing appearance and good taste of the whole, and by the dimensions of all the parts being duly proportioned to each other. — Marcus V. Pollio
- So long as men worship the Caesars and Napoleons, Caesars and Napoleons will duly arise and make them miserable. — Aldous Huxley
- Men speak of natural rights, but I challenge any one to show where in nature any rights existed or were recognized until there was established for their declaration and protection a duly promulgated body of corresponding laws. — Calvin Coolidge
- Gentlemen have talked a great deal of patriotism. A venerable word, when duly practiced. — Robert Walpole