Dust meanings in Urdu
I didn't make my first solo record until 1981 so I don't have any 60's or 70's recordings but I am working on a large boxed set called DUST to be released next year, the 20th anniversary of my first solo record.
More words related to the meanings of Dust
More words from Urdu related to Dust
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dust meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بردبارکنکر پتھرمحیطلاگبے مصرفکوڑاناصافیپیچ و تابپرتھویمدورکہرحلیمتقریباًمکاگوشمالی کرناحسدجھاڑو دینامیلحسد ہونارنجشغباربُرا دِلبرش بندارتھکے گردا گردکوڑا پھینکناقبرکوڑاکرکٹلحدمحاصرہگھیردشمنیدردکیچڑپھوٹبے زاریجہاندھندلا پندفنخرافاتتھپیڑاخس و خشاکآڑے ہاتھ لیناکینہجھاڑ دینامیلاآلودگیملالغبار آلودپرخاش ...
Idioms with the word Dust in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Dust
What are the meanings of Dust in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dust in Urdu are خاک - khaak, دھول - dhuul, گرد - gird, خاشاک - khaashaak, جھاڑنا - jhaarna and غبار - ghubaar. To understand how would you translate the word Dust in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dust or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dust synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dust. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dust in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dust in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dust with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dust?
Meanings of dust are خاک - khaak, دھول - dhuul, گرد - gird, خاشاک - khaashaak, جھاڑنا - jhaarna and غبار - ghubaar
Whats the definition of dust?
Definition of the dust are
What is the synonym of dust?
Synonym of word dust are vestigial, dhole, valueless, dirt, land, cleanse, grave, buffet, earth, surrounding
What are the idioms with the word dust?
Here are the idioms with the word dust in them.
- Cast not dust into the well that gives you water
- Gold is dust that blinds all eyes
- The dust goes before the broom
- The dust raised by sheep does not choke the wolf
- The dust raised by the sheep does not choke the wolf
What are the idioms related to dust?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dust.
- A fish out of water
- Many learn more than their teachers
- A muzzled cat is no good mouser
- A soldier fights upon his stomach
- Fhe that fears death lives not
What are the quotes with word dust?
Here are the quotes with the word dust in them
- I didn't make my first solo record until 1981 so I don't have any 60's or 70's recordings but I am working on a large boxed set called DUST to be released next year, the 20th anniversary of my first solo record. — Adrian Belew
- The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. — Pablo Picasso
- Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. — Pablo Picasso
- That which you create in beauty and goodness and truth lives on for all time to come. Don't spend your life accumulating material objects that will only turn to dust and ashes. — Denis Waitley