Dusty meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dusty.
- (adjective satellite) : covered with a layer of dust
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
Our imaginations are strong as children. Sometimes they get shoved aside, these imaginations. They get dusty and mildewed with age. The imagination is a muscle that has to be put to use or it shrivels.
More words from Urdu related to Dusty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dusty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مبہمایر کھاکاوشدکھسمندچڑ چڑا پنبیرجھاڑناحسد کرناگندگیکینہ پروری کرناکوفتزمین کے متعلقغبارغبار آلودبے دلی سے دیناڈاہآفتکچیلاجسمانیخاشاکلاگناصافارضیکلفتدنياویحسدحسد ہونابُرائیبیزاریمٹی کادُنيا دارکہردشمنیناصافیدنیاویبے رنگستمبھوراکینہآلودگیبُرا دِلآزردگیگلیعيش پَرَستدھندلا پنعنادپھوٹزمین پر موجودخاکی ...
What are the meanings of Dusty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dusty in Urdu are خاکی - khaaki, غبار آلود - ghubaar aaluud and غبار - ghubaar. To understand how would you translate the word Dusty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dusty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dusty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dusty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dusty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dusty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dusty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dusty?
Meanings of dusty are خاکی - khaaki, غبار آلود - ghubaar aaluud and غبار - ghubaar
Whats the definition of dusty?
Definition of the dusty are
- covered with a layer of dust
What is the synonym of dusty?
Synonym of word dusty are grizzle, nubilous, earthen, haze, dingy, vexation, rancour, malice, impurity, grudge
What are the quotes with word dusty?
Here are the quotes with the word dusty in them
- All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. — T. E. Lawrence
- I loved to get all dusty and ride horses and plant potatoes and cotton. — Dorothy Malone
- Our imaginations are strong as children. Sometimes they get shoved aside, these imaginations. They get dusty and mildewed with age. The imagination is a muscle that has to be put to use or it shrivels. — Julianna Baggott
- Adele Adkins' retro-soul debut, '19', was striking less for her songs than for that voice: a voluptuous, slightly parched alto that swooped and fluttered like a Dusty Springfield student trying to upstage her teacher, or at least update the rules. — Will Hermes