Dwell meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Dwell.
- (verb) : think moodily or anxiously about something
- (verb) : originate (in)
- (verb) : come back to
- (verb) : exist or be situated within
- (verb) : be an inhabitant of or reside in
- مشین کی حرکت میں خفیف سا وقفہ
The government's view is that the best time to announce bad news, news that it doesn't want the public to dwell on is late on a Friday, when it will wind up in the Saturday papers, which if you were readers, then the week day editions. A holiday weekend is even better.
More words from Urdu related to Dwell
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dwell meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جاندارپکڑاقامَت گُزيں ہوناتھماناجگہ مہیا کرناپیروی کَرناپابند رہناٹھیک کرنااکٹھا رہناقرار دیناگھونسلا بناناتھامپڑاؤحویلیدشارہناقائم کرناگزارنامناناسکونت رکھنامسکنپرورش کرناپُورا کَرناداشتہجیتامسئلہ حل کرناساتھ لگ کر بیٹھناچپ رہوقیام کرنادارقبضہ رکھناٹھیرناآرام کرنازندہ ہوناچلناسکونت کرناگھراناپالنابَدَستُور رہنالحاظ رکھنازندہ رہنارکھناپاس پاس لیٹ کر آرام دہ ہوناہوناپناہ دیناگَوارا کَرنانگہداشت کرنالگاناٹکنابسنا ...
Idioms with the word Dwell in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Dwell
What are the meanings of Dwell in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dwell in Urdu is رہنا - rahina. To understand how would you translate the word Dwell in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dwell or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dwell synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dwell. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dwell in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dwell in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dwell with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dwell?
Meaning of dwell is رہنا - rahina
Whats the definition of dwell?
Definition of the dwell are
- think moodily or anxiously about something
- originate (in)
- come back to
- exist or be situated within
- be an inhabitant of or reside in
- مشین کی حرکت میں خفیف سا وقفہ
What is the synonym of dwell?
Synonym of word dwell are won, nestle, keep, house, hold, inhabitate, fix, livings, indwelt, accompt
What are the idioms with the word dwell?
Here are the idioms with the word dwell in them.
- Folly and learning often dwell in the same person
- Pride and grace never dwell in one place
- Pride and poverty are illmet yet often dwell together
- They are not friends that dwell far away
What are the idioms related to dwell?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dwell.
- Keep form
- A wise head makes a closed mouth
- Better be idle than ill employed
- Better go to bed supperless than rise in dept
- Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery
What are the quotes with word dwell?
Here are the quotes with the word dwell in them
- Every year of my life I grow more convinced that it is wisest and best to fix our attention on the beautiful and the good, and dwell as little as possible on the evil and the false. — Richard Cecil
- Rarely do great beauty and great virtue dwell together. — Petrarch
- The government's view is that the best time to announce bad news, news that it doesn't want the public to dwell on is late on a Friday, when it will wind up in the Saturday papers, which if you were readers, then the week day editions. A holiday weekend is even better. — Bob Schieffer
- When you read about a car crash in which two or three youngsters are killed, do you pause to dwell on the amount of love and treasure and patience parents poured into bodies no longer suitable for open caskets? — Jim Bishop