Dwells meanings in Urdu
Dwells meanings in Urdu is رہتا ہے Dwells in Urdu. More meanings of dwells, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Dwells
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dwells meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Dwells in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Dwells
What are the meanings of Dwells in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dwells in Urdu is رہتا ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Dwells in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dwells or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dwells synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dwells. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dwells in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dwells in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dwells with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dwells?
Meaning of dwells is رہتا ہے
Whats the definition of dwells?
Definition of the dwells are
What is the synonym of dwells?
Synonym of word dwells are lasts, resides, abides
What are the idioms with the word dwells?
Here are the idioms with the word dwells in them.
- Virtue dwells not in the tongue but in the heart
What are the idioms related to dwells?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dwells.
- A busy person is safe from temptation
- A good lawyer makes a bad neighbour
- A good man is always a learner
- A myrtle among thorns is a myrtle still
- A right sleeps sometimes it never dies
What are the quotes with word dwells?
Here are the quotes with the word dwells in them
- A celibate, like the fly in the heart of an apple, dwells in a perpetual sweetness, but sits alone, and is confined and dies in singularity. — Jeremy Taylor
- Israel is no longer a people that dwells alone, and has to join the global journey toward peace, reconciliation and international cooperation. — Yitzhak Rabin
- Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools. — Albert Einstein
- A great city, whose image dwells in the memory of man, is the type of some great idea. Rome represents conquest Faith hovers over the towers of Jerusalem and Athens embodies the pre-eminent quality of the antique world, Art. — Benjamin Disraeli