Dye meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dye.
- (noun) : a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair
- (verb) : color with dye
More words related to the meanings of Dye
More words from Urdu related to Dye
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dye meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رنگ آرائیپیپاگونہدھجبیزاریخضاباِظہاردھبہجلوہ گریچمکانالاکھنامزہبشرابھگانانقاشی کرنارنگ دیناحجبِچھانارُوپرنگ بادی baódiچوبچہکسی رنگ کی جھلکچلنطبیعتعبارتآمَدفضیحتبرنوارنشملمع کاریذوقجنبہگہرا رنگنانمودغازہسرخیرویتجھلکخَصلَتلکلطف اندوزیناندبھرناروشعارضی حالتِ ذہن یا کیفیتشانموجُودگیداغ دار ھو جانافامرنگ روپ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dye
What are the meanings of Dye in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dye in Urdu are صیغہ - Seegha, رنگ - rang, رنگت - rangat, لون - Loan, رنگنا - rangna, رنگ چڑھانا - rang charhaana and خضاب - khezaab. To understand how would you translate the word Dye in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dye or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dye synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dye. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dye in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dye in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dye with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dye?
Meanings of dye are صیغہ - Seegha, رنگ - rang, رنگت - rangat, لون - Loan, رنگنا - rangna, رنگ چڑھانا - rang charhaana and خضاب - khezaab
Whats the definition of dye?
Definition of the dye are
- a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair
- color with dye
What is the synonym of dye?
Synonym of word dye are prefixions, colour, tincture, rud, tinct, complexion, style, blee, paint, tint
What are the idioms related to dye?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dye.
- Black will take no other hue
- Do not be deceived by outward appearance
- Electric blue
- Never carry two faces under one hood
- One pot sets another boiling
What are the quotes with word dye?
Here are the quotes with the word dye in them
- I envy the sensibility in Europe, appreciating beauty in women as they age. I'm going to go that way. I might dye my gray hair for a bit, but beyond that the buck stops. I'm not having any work done. — Rachel Bilson
- Pete Dye introduced me to golf course design back in the 1960's. He came to my hometown Columbus, Ohio to work on The Golf Club. — Jack Nicklaus
- I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows. — Andy Warhol
- To avoid ignorance and bullying, I've had to hide the fact that I'm a troll. You have no idea how much time and money I've spent on electrolysis and hair dye and reconstructive surgery so I can look like this. — Jon Cryer