Dyed meanings in Urdu
Dyed meanings in Urdu is رنگے ہوئے Dyed in Urdu. More meanings of dyed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dyed.
- (adjective satellite) : (used of color) artificially produced; not natural
Poor David Hume is dying fast, but with more real cheerfulness and good humor and with more real resignation to the necessary course of things, than any whining Christian ever dyed with pretended resignation to the will of God.
More words from Urdu related to Dyed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dyed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dyed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dyed in Urdu is رنگے ہوئے. To understand how would you translate the word Dyed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dyed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dyed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dyed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dyed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dyed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dyed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dyed?
Meaning of dyed is رنگے ہوئے
Whats the definition of dyed?
Definition of the dyed are
- (used of color) artificially produced; not natural
What is the synonym of dyed?
Synonym of word dyed are tinged, ringed, tyed, uncoloured
What are the quotes with word dyed?
Here are the quotes with the word dyed in them
- I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress. — Frederick Douglass
- Poor David Hume is dying fast, but with more real cheerfulness and good humor and with more real resignation to the necessary course of things, than any whining Christian ever dyed with pretended resignation to the will of God. — Adam Smith
- I dyed my hair blonde when I was 14. My mom was not happy. But I love being blonde. — Rita Ora