Dyke meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dyke.
- (verb) : enclose with a dike
- (noun) : (slang) offensive term for a lesbian who is noticeably masculine
Dick Van Dyke was my first idol. He's an amazing physical comedian, like a classic clown, but also very smart and not afraid to show vulnerability.
I went to a rare live Van Dyke show and met him there. And then he came to a show of mine and we spoke back stage. The third time was at Brian Wilson's birthday party.
More words related to the meanings of Dyke
More words from Urdu related to Dyke
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dyke meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حلقہ باندھناسانتھنامینڈھملالائقطبق دار آتشیں موادرخصت دینامہرہچرنفاصلہکھائی سے گھیرناگھٹا ہواخندق بن جاناسوراخ کرنااوٹسنگیا اور کریا سمبندھی شبداڑناقابل گزرگول ستونخندقاٹکاؤگرہدیوارپھوٹبیڑیپرہیزآیتجوفمورچہکنارہکھدائ کرناپھانککنڈلیلختڈیمجوڑتنگچھوڑناگزرنے یا جانے کی اجازت دیناپیوستنظمدڑاڑتودہپٹیخاک ریزپولاسد راہرابتآڑحراست ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dyke
|The best way to see divine light is put out thy own candle||باہر کے پٹ بند کر اندر کے پٹ کھول|
|To build a bridge over the bridge||دریا کو کوزے میں بند کرنا|
What are the meanings of Dyke in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dyke in Urdu are بند - band, خندق - khandaq and مینڈ - meynd. To understand how would you translate the word Dyke in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dyke or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dyke synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dyke. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dyke in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dyke in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dyke with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dyke?
Meanings of dyke are بند - band, خندق - khandaq and مینڈ - meynd
Whats the definition of dyke?
Definition of the dyke are
- enclose with a dike
- (slang) offensive term for a lesbian who is noticeably masculine
What is the synonym of dyke?
Synonym of word dyke are closed, hollow, closeout, bandage, cloyed, bond, gap, closelipped, airless, closured
What are the idioms related to dyke?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dyke.
- Go forward and fall go backward and mar all
- A man like a watch is to be valued by his doings
- Every door may be shut but death's door
- God never shuts one door but he opens another
- When one door closes another opens
What are the quotes with word dyke?
Here are the quotes with the word dyke in them
- Dick Van Dyke was my first idol. He's an amazing physical comedian, like a classic clown, but also very smart and not afraid to show vulnerability. — Douglas Wood
- I went to a rare live Van Dyke show and met him there. And then he came to a show of mine and we spoke back stage. The third time was at Brian Wilson's birthday party. — Matthew Sweet
- The summer of 2002 at the Wilson birthday party I met Van Dyke again and I made plans to have dinner with him. — Matthew Sweet