Each day meanings in Urdu
Each day meanings in Urdu is ہر ایک دن Each day in Urdu. More meanings of each day, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Have regular hours for work and play make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success.
Idioms related to the meaning of Each day
What are the meanings of Each day in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Each day in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Each day in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Each day or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Each day synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Each day. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Each day in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Each day in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Each day with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by each day?
ہر ایک دن
Whats the definition of each day?
Definition of the each day are
What are the idioms related to each day?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word each day.
- The grave is the general meeting place
- A thief is certainly caught at last
- Fish and guests smell at three days old
- Fish and guests smell out at three days old
- No priestlingmall though he may be but wishes some day pope to be
What are the quotes with word each day?
Here are the quotes with the word each day in them
- Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries. — Bill Cosby
- Have regular hours for work and play make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success. — Louisa May Alcott
- This is the highest wisdom that I own freedom and life are earned by those alone who conquer them each day anew. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals. — Holly Madison