Each week meanings in Urdu
Each week meanings in Urdu is ہر ہفتے Each week in Urdu. More meanings of each week, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Each week Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Each week.
- (adverb) : without missing a week
I don't think I'll ever feel as famous or as popular as I felt when I was a 17-year-old soccer player in Modle. Only about 20,000 people live there and 12,000 of them come to every game. Running onto the pitch each week was just the most fantastic feeling. Nothing can beat that.
More words from Urdu related to Each week
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Each week meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Each week in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Each week in Urdu is ہر ہفتے. To understand how would you translate the word Each week in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Each week or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Each week synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Each week. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Each week in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Each week in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Each week with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by each week?
Meaning of each week is ہر ہفتے
Whats the definition of each week?
Definition of the each week are
- without missing a week
What is the synonym of each week?
Synonym of word each week are every week
What are the quotes with word each week?
Here are the quotes with the word each week in them
- I've never been a huge sweets eater, and I've always loved a Mediterranean diet. We eat a lot of dark leafy greens, and a couple meals each week are meat-free. We enjoy eating a balanced diet. — Rachael Ray
- Most of us spend the first six days of each week sowing wild oats then we go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure. — Fred Allen
- I don't think I'll ever feel as famous or as popular as I felt when I was a 17-year-old soccer player in Modle. Only about 20,000 people live there and 12,000 of them come to every game. Running onto the pitch each week was just the most fantastic feeling. Nothing can beat that. — Jo Nesbo
- As a relatively young woman - I'm 33 - I hope to one day have a family and already have commitments. If and when I'm elected as an MP, I would face a choice: take my family with me to London each week or be apart for four, maybe five, nights a week. — Lucy Powell