Eagerly meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Eagerly.
- (adverb) : with eagerness; in an eager manner
God is waiting eagerly to respond with new strength to each little act of self-control, small disciplines of prayer, feeble searching after him. And his children shall be filled if they will only hunger and thirst after what he offers.
More words from Urdu related to Eagerly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eagerly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Eagerly in it
What are the meanings of Eagerly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eagerly in Urdu are اشتیاق سے - ishteyaaq sey and سرگرمی کے ساتھ. To understand how would you translate the word Eagerly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eagerly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eagerly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eagerly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eagerly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eagerly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eagerly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eagerly?
Meanings of eagerly are اشتیاق سے - ishteyaaq sey and سرگرمی کے ساتھ
Whats the definition of eagerly?
Definition of the eagerly are
- with eagerness; in an eager manner
What is the synonym of eagerly?
Synonym of word eagerly are longingly, diligently
What are the idioms with the word eagerly?
Here are the idioms with the word eagerly in them.
- Careless of things which are near we pursue eagerly things which are far away
What are the quotes with word eagerly?
Here are the quotes with the word eagerly in them
- Myself when young did eagerly frequent doctor and saint, and heard great argument about it and about: but evermore came out by the same door as in I went. — Omar Khayyam
- God is waiting eagerly to respond with new strength to each little act of self-control, small disciplines of prayer, feeble searching after him. And his children shall be filled if they will only hunger and thirst after what he offers. — Richard Holloway
- Women are always eagerly on the lookout for any emotion. — Stendhal
- Think of what you have rather than of what you lack. Of the things you have, select the best and then reflect how eagerly you would have sought them if you did not have them. — Marcus Aurelius