Eagle meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Eagle.
- (noun) : any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
- (noun) : an emblem representing power
- (noun) : a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- (noun) : (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- (verb) : shoot in two strokes under par
- (verb) : shoot two strokes under par
I have never forgotten my days as an Eagle Scout. I didn't know it at the time, but what really came out of my Scouting was learning how to lead and serve the community. It has come in handy in my career in government.
More words from Urdu related to Eagle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eagle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Eagle in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Eagle
|Who judges others condemns himself||جب دوسروں پر حرف گیری کرو گے تو دوسرے بھی تم پر حرف گیری سے باز نہیں رہیں گے|
What are the meanings of Eagle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eagle in Urdu are عقاب - Auqaab, شِکرا - Shikra, چیل - chiil, باز - baaz and شاہین - shaahiin. To understand how would you translate the word Eagle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eagle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eagle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eagle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eagle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eagle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eagle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eagle?
Meanings of eagle are عقاب - Auqaab, شِکرا - Shikra, چیل - chiil, باز - baaz and شاہین - shaahiin
Whats the definition of eagle?
Definition of the eagle are
- any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
- an emblem representing power
- a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- shoot in two strokes under par
- shoot two strokes under par
What is the synonym of eagle?
Synonym of word eagle are eagles, falcon, eaglet, puttock, pariah kite, kite, refusing, hawk, doer, again
What are the idioms with the word eagle?
Here are the idioms with the word eagle in them.
- The eagle does not catch flies
- You are teaching an eagle how to fly
What are the idioms related to eagle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eagle.
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of feather flock together
- The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing
- King of birds
- You are teaching an eagle how to fly
What are the quotes with word eagle?
Here are the quotes with the word eagle in them
- Among my activities was membership in the Boy Scouts I rose each year through the ranks, eventually achieving the rank of Eagle Scout and undertaking leadership roles in the organization. — Frederick Reines
- I have never forgotten my days as an Eagle Scout. I didn't know it at the time, but what really came out of my Scouting was learning how to lead and serve the community. It has come in handy in my career in government. — Lloyd Bentsen
- First I shall name the eagle, of which there are three species: the great grey eagle is the largest, of great strength and high flight he chiefly preys on fawns and other young quadrupeds. — William Bartram