Earl meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Earl.
- (noun) : a British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount
More words from Urdu related to Earl
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Earl meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Earl
What are the meanings of Earl in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Earl in Urdu is امیر - amiir. To understand how would you translate the word Earl in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Earl or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Earl synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Earl. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Earl in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Earl in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Earl with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by earl?
Meaning of earl is امیر - amiir
Whats the definition of earl?
Definition of the earl are
- a British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount
What is the synonym of earl?
Synonym of word earl are lord, jet set, commander, rich, ricketiest, richter, richt, richening, richened, richweed
What are the idioms related to earl?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word earl.
- A ragged coat may cover an honest man
- All things done magnificiently be the rich
- Anger makes a rich man hated and a poor man scorned
- Gilded youth
- Haves and have nots
What are the quotes with word earl?
Here are the quotes with the word earl in them
- One person I've always wanted to work with who would be an amazing guest star would be James Earl Jones. — Nancy McKeon
- The current leadership of the Labor party react to the idea that working-class students might study the subjects they studied with the same horror that the Earl of Grantham showed when a chauffeur wanted to marry his daughter. — Michael Gove