Early meanings in Urdu
Early meanings in Urdu are ابتدائ, ماضع بعید میں, وقت کی کسی تقسیم کے دوران, قبل, جلد, بھلکے, سکارے, بھنسارے, پیش از وقت, سدوسی, سویرے, فوری, پہلے, جلدی Early in Urdu. More meanings of early , it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Early .
- (adjective satellite) : very young
- (adjective satellite) : expected in the near future
- (adjective) : at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- (adjective) : being or occurring at an early stage of development
- (adjective) : of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- (adverb) : before the usual time or the time expected
- (adverb) : in good time
- (adverb) : during an early stage
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to the distant past
More words related to the meanings of Early
More words from Urdu related to Early
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Early meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روزہدمبیشچنچلاساسیفوراًجھپا جھپتاکیدیزمانہ حال سے مُتَعلِّقہڑبڑاناجھلینسخہگربھ پات اوکھدعاجلثابَت قَدَمشروعاگلے زمانے میںپتلاگزرا ہواجِلدشتابیافضلپھرتی سےتیز رَفتاریاضطرابجدیحجتیجسامتتیز نظربراہ راستکسا ہوالگایا گیا داؤچستیفالتُوغرہجلد بازیتندیموجودنِکلتا ہوااتاؤلابنیادعجلت سےچالاکاہماولعجلت کرناچمڑیسلف میںکچاتیز رفتار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Early
What are the meanings of Early in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Early in Urdu are فوری - fauri, جلدی - jildi, ابتدائ - ibtidaa i, پہلے - paehley, جلد - jild, پیش از وقت and قبل - qabl. To understand how would you translate the word Early in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Early or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Early synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Early . If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Early in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Early in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Early with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by early ?
Meanings of early are فوری - fauri, جلدی - jildi, ابتدائ - ibtidaa i, پہلے - paehley, جلد - jild, پیش از وقت and قبل - qabl
Whats the definition of early ?
Definition of the early are
- very young
- expected in the near future
- at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- being or occurring at an early stage of development
- of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- before the usual time or the time expected
- in good time
- during an early stage
- belonging to the distant past
What is the synonym of early ?
Synonym of word early are speedy, hastened, primal, previously, quick, rushiness, speed, volumeof a book, ago, hasted
What are the idioms related to early ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word early .
- At sight
- To point
- Precocious youth is a sign of premature death
- An empty purse fills the face with wrinkles
- At a push