Earn meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Earn.
- (verb) : earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- (verb) : acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
|I earned||میں کماتا تھا|
|She learned it||وہ یہ(زبان) سیکھتی تھی|
More words related to the meanings of Earn
More words from Urdu related to Earn
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Earn meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الحاق کرنافائدہ کرنابلائی یافتکھاد ڈالنانسل کشیقدراسمرائج ہونااٹھاناچلنااگناجیسے کوششحقداریمخلوق کرنابے دار کرناکھوج لَگا ليناپرکاش کرناتیر مارنامحصولیافتتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتبچہ دیناگھڑناجیتناپکڑنااُتپن کرناجنم دینافضیحتبننامحاصلکشش کرناصنعتڈولڈھلکاناوالدافشا کرنااَصَل کِردار کو جان ليناہویدااُٹھنالڑائ ختم کر دینانفع اٹھاناپانسقومخوبیتولد کرنامانا جاناہٹاناڈھنگاگاناقابض ہو جانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Earn
What are the meanings of Earn in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Earn in Urdu are حاصل کرنا - haasil karna, سزاوار ہونا, پیدا کرنا - paeda karna, کمانا - kamaana and لائق ہونا - laa eq hona. To understand how would you translate the word Earn in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Earn or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Earn synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Earn. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Earn in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Earn in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Earn with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by earn?
Meanings of earn are حاصل کرنا - haasil karna, سزاوار ہونا, پیدا کرنا - paeda karna, کمانا - kamaana and لائق ہونا - laa eq hona
Whats the definition of earn?
Definition of the earn are
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
What is the synonym of earn?
Synonym of word earn are draw, entitlement, gaining, acquire, producing, avulsing, waken, ingenerate, attainting, propagates
What are the idioms related to earn?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word earn.
- From poverty to wealth is a troublesome journey but the way back is easy
- Gathering wealth is a pleasant pain
- Keep the pot boiling
- The acquistion of wealth is a great toil its possession a great terror its loss a great tribulation
- To gain teacheth how to spend
What are the quotes with word earn?
Here are the quotes with the word earn in them
- It is a sad fact about our culture that a poet can earn much more money writing or talking about his art than he can by practicing it. — W.H.Auden
- It's a sad fact about our culture that a poet can earn much more money writing or talking about his art than he can by practicing it. — W.H.Auden
- As soon as I began to earn what might be called fairly large sums, I bought a car and began to explore the country around New York. — Kate Smith
- A person like myself, born and raised in the inner city of Atlanta, Georgia, to lower-middle-class parents. But I had the opportunity to get an education, to go and earn a commission in the United States Army, to serve for 22 years, to lead men and women in combat. — Allen West
How to use earn in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use earn in a sentence.
- I earned — میں کماتا تھا
- She learned it — وہ یہ(زبان) سیکھتی تھی