Earned meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Earned.
- (adjective) : gained or acquired; especially through merit or as a result of effort or action
|I earned||میں کماتا تھا|
|She learned it||وہ یہ(زبان) سیکھتی تھی|
More words from Urdu related to Earned
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Earned meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Earned in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Earned
What are the meanings of Earned in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Earned in Urdu is کمائی - Kamayi. To understand how would you translate the word Earned in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Earned or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Earned synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Earned. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Earned in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Earned in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Earned with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by earned?
Meaning of earned is کمائی - Kamayi
Whats the definition of earned?
Definition of the earned are
- gained or acquired; especially through merit or as a result of effort or action
What is the synonym of earned?
Synonym of word earned are earnings
What are the idioms with the word earned?
Here are the idioms with the word earned in them.
- Livelihood is earned by some means and death occures by some cause
What are the idioms related to earned?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word earned.
- A penny saved is a penny got
- Saving is getting
- To save is to have
- A drunkard purse is a bottle
- Ill got ill spent
What are the quotes with word earned?
Here are the quotes with the word earned in them
- This is the highest wisdom that I own freedom and life are earned by those alone who conquer them each day anew. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I have grown up alone. I've taken care of myself. I worked, earned money and was independent at 18. — Ingrid Bergman
- I'm fortunate that I've been in this business long enough that I've earned the right to be left alone by my record company. — Don Henley
- Mom was 50 when my Dad died. She got on a bus every weekday for years, and rode 40 miles each morning to Madison. She earned a new degree and learned new skills to start her small business. It wasn't just a new livelihood. It was a new life. — Paul Ryan
How to use earned in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use earned in a sentence.
- I earned — میں کماتا تھا
- She learned it — وہ یہ(زبان) سیکھتی تھی