Earning meanings in Urdu
My dad's a bodybuilder. My whole life I've been taught to train the hard way. I believe in earning strength, not buying it. My grandfather raised me old school: In baseball, you work for whatever you get.
More words related to the meanings of Earning
More words from Urdu related to Earning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Earning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ادائعمل تولیدجماؤتَلافی کا عمَلادا کر نابہاؤسرفہابناشیقرنانعامی خدمتبدلہولادتآفرینشنفعآقاعہد کرنالازوالتَخلیقجس دن بچہ پیدا ہوبالیدگیاَجَرتنخواہ دیناخروجفائدہ حاصل کرناجنگ برپا کرنااتپتیسلامیعوضچکاناکائناتفیضمسلسلجاویدبیلذاتبڑھاؤعوض êwazدہاڑیاجرااجرتجزا سزاپیڑہیبڑھوتریاجردیناایجادثمرازلیسر مدیبخشش ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Earning
What are the meanings of Earning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Earning in Urdu are اجر - ajr, پیدائش - paedaa ish and کمائ - kamaa u. To understand how would you translate the word Earning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Earning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Earning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Earning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Earning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Earning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Earning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by earning?
Meanings of earning are اجر - ajr, پیدائش - paedaa ish and کمائ - kamaa u
Whats the definition of earning?
Definition of the earning are
What is the synonym of earning?
Synonym of word earning are compensation, birth, cross birth, birthdom, births, birthwort, afterbirth, production, living wage, geniture
What are the idioms related to earning?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word earning.
- Sow good work and thou shalt reap gladness
What are the quotes with word earning?
Here are the quotes with the word earning in them
- My dad's a bodybuilder. My whole life I've been taught to train the hard way. I believe in earning strength, not buying it. My grandfather raised me old school: In baseball, you work for whatever you get. — Gary Sheffield
- Education is not solely about earning a great living. It means living a great life. — Brad Henry
- No one should be denied the opportunity to get an education and increase their earning potential based solely on their inability to pay for a college education. — Bobby Scott
- The confidence is really driven by the woman - whether she can have the confidence that there will be enough earning or income to finance all the domestic spending - but also by the middle-income class, which for many Asian countries has become the growth power for the economy. — Sri Mulyani Indrawati