Earnings meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Earnings.
- (noun) : something that remunerates
- (noun) : the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
More words related to the meanings of Earnings
More words from Urdu related to Earnings
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Earnings meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Earnings
What are the meanings of Earnings in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Earnings in Urdu are معاوضہ - moaawizah, اجرت - ujrat, آمدنی - aamdani, پراپتی - Praparti, کمائی - Kamayi and صلہ - silah. To understand how would you translate the word Earnings in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Earnings or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Earnings synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Earnings. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Earnings in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Earnings in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Earnings with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by earnings?
Meanings of earnings are معاوضہ - moaawizah, اجرت - ujrat, آمدنی - aamdani, پراپتی - Praparti, کمائی - Kamayi and صلہ - silah
Whats the definition of earnings?
Definition of the earnings are
- something that remunerates
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
What is the synonym of earnings?
Synonym of word earnings are estuance, rent, payment, incomes, remuneration, indemnity, earings, compense, fee, quidproquo
What are the idioms related to earnings?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word earnings.
- Pay beforehand and your work will be behindhand
- For one pains
- For ones pains
- Never is there either work without reward or reward without work
- Always live with your income
What are the quotes with word earnings?
Here are the quotes with the word earnings in them
- The more education a woman has, the wider the gap between men's and women's earnings for the same work. — Sandra Day O'Connor
- They still have some money, and they have needs to supply. They must begin immediately to pool their earnings and organize industries to participate in supplying social and economic demands. — Carter G. Woodson
- The cyberspace earnings I get from Linux come in the format of having a Network of people that know me and trust me, and that I can depend on in return. — Linus Torvalds