Ears meanings in Urdu
Ears meanings in Urdu is کان Ears in Urdu. More meanings of ears, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I've had some amazing people in my life. Look at my father - he came from a small fishing village of five hundred people and at six foot four with giant ears and a kind of very odd expression, thought he could be a movie star. So go figure, you know?
|She appears today||وہ آج آرہی ہے|
More words from Urdu related to Ears
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ears meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Ears in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ears
What are the meanings of Ears in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ears in Urdu is کان - kaan. To understand how would you translate the word Ears in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ears or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ears synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ears. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ears in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ears in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ears with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ears?
Meaning of ears is کان - kaan
Whats the definition of ears?
Definition of the ears are
What is the synonym of ears?
Synonym of word ears are mine, kan, ear, earding, quarry, kan., lug, eards, eared
What are the idioms with the word ears?
Here are the idioms with the word ears in them.
- A wall has ears too
- One pair of ears draws dry a hundred tongues
- The eyes believe themselves the ears believe other people
- To poison one ears against
- To poison ones ears against
What are the idioms related to ears?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ears.
- In at one ear and out at the other
- The grandmother's correction makes no impression
- A wall has ears too
- Walls have ears
- Better cut the shoe than pinch the foot
What are the quotes with word ears?
Here are the quotes with the word ears in them
- I've had some amazing people in my life. Look at my father - he came from a small fishing village of five hundred people and at six foot four with giant ears and a kind of very odd expression, thought he could be a movie star. So go figure, you know? — Kiefer Sutherland
- I tend not to wear accessories. I'm not one of those gals with a drawerful of amazing jewelry. I don't even have my ears pierced! But I have one bracelet that never comes off my wrist. — Rachael Taylor
- It's a question of keeping one's eyes and ears open and watching how other people play the game. They're watching me too, to see what my attitude is like. — Charles Dance
- I know that I've got big ears and a big forehead and that my hair sticks up. But I'm happy with myself. I'm not necessarily trying to win a beauty pageant here. — Clay Aiken
How to use ears in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use ears in a sentence.
- She appears today — وہ آج آرہی ہے