Economically meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Economically.
- (adverb) : with respect to economic science
- (adverb) : with respect to the economic system
- (adverb) : in an economical manner
During the 80s and 90s, we all became consumed with ourselves. In the 21st century, we've come back to simpler times. People are struggling economically and this has forced them to scale back the material aspects of their lives and realise the beauty of finding the simple joy in being with the people we love.
More words from Urdu related to Economically
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Economically meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Economically in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Economically in Urdu is کفایت سے - kefaayat sey. To understand how would you translate the word Economically in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Economically or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Economically synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Economically. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Economically in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Economically in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Economically with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by economically?
Meaning of economically is کفایت سے - kefaayat sey
Whats the definition of economically?
Definition of the economically are
- with respect to economic science
- with respect to the economic system
- in an economical manner
What is the synonym of economically?
Synonym of word economically are frugally
What are the quotes with word economically?
Here are the quotes with the word economically in them
- During the 80s and 90s, we all became consumed with ourselves. In the 21st century, we've come back to simpler times. People are struggling economically and this has forced them to scale back the material aspects of their lives and realise the beauty of finding the simple joy in being with the people we love. — Julia Roberts
- The man who comes up with a means for doing or producing almost anything better, faster or more economically has his future and his fortune at his fingertips. — J. Paul Getty
- I can inspire people on how to use money, how to get economically powerful. — Mike Tyson
- The most positive step is to try to expand the employment base by making it, if not economically friendly, at least not economically disastrous, for studios to take on deficits. — Dick Wolf