Economics meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Economics.
- (noun) : the branch of social science that deals with the production and distribution and consumption of goods and services and their management
The art of economics consists in looking not merely at the immediate but at the longer effects of any act or policy it consists in tracing the consequences of that policy not merely for one group but for all groups.
More words related to the meanings of Economics
More words from Urdu related to Economics
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Economics meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھلداریمردپیتمسیاستموڑھفائدہکامیاب ہونابھرتاربندوبستبے بناوٹحاصلکوڑھ مغزکفایت شعاریپریتمپیدائشیملناقدرتیمنفعتغالب ہوناسوامیکارروائیطبعیہاتھ لگناالٹی سمجھگھر والاخسمخلقیحاصل کرنابے تکلفبلائی یافتجیتنامیاںانصرامفطرتییافتکفایتشوہرشوہر بننااحمقکمانابلا تکلفنفع اٹھانامنافع کرناپتیبند و بستبز اخفشنفعبُخلپیدا ہوناپی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Economics
What are the meanings of Economics in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Economics in Urdu are کفایت شعاری - kefaayat shiaari, معاشیات - maaashiyaat and اوت - Aout. To understand how would you translate the word Economics in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Economics or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Economics synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Economics. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Economics in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Economics in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Economics with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by economics?
Meanings of economics are کفایت شعاری - kefaayat shiaari, معاشیات - maaashiyaat and اوت - Aout
Whats the definition of economics?
Definition of the economics are
- the branch of social science that deals with the production and distribution and consumption of goods and services and their management
What is the synonym of economics?
Synonym of word economics are sylleptical, infecundous, effossion, effascinate, corrigibility, compotation, theonomy, providable, cleaves, perquisite
What are the idioms related to economics?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word economics.
- Industry is fortune's right hand and frugality her left
- Men do not realise how great a revenue thrift is
- No alchemy to saving or frugality
What are the quotes with word economics?
Here are the quotes with the word economics in them
- Religion and art spring from the same root and are close kin. Economics and art are strangers. — Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The art of economics consists in looking not merely at the immediate but at the longer effects of any act or policy it consists in tracing the consequences of that policy not merely for one group but for all groups. — Henry Hazlitt
- I was an economics major in college, and every summer after school, I would drive my car from California, from Claremont men's college at the time, to New York. And I worked on Wall Street. — Henry Kravis
- Many individuals are doing what they can. But real success can only come if there is a change in our societies and in our economics and in our politics. — David Attenborough