Ecstasy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ecstasy.
- (noun) : a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- (noun) : a state of elated bliss
- (noun) : street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
It is not necessary that you leave the house. Remain at your table and listen. Do not even listen, only wait. Do not even wait, be wholly still and alone. The world will present itself to you for its unmasking, it can do no other, in ecstasy it will writhe at your feet.
More words related to the meanings of Ecstasy
More words from Urdu related to Ecstasy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ecstasy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیش کرناغلط نا مناسبانوکھی حرکتتقریرملکحالتتیرناحماقتنوک دار لکڑیماجرابے پروائیلطففوریگرفتاریاندازِبیانپرانیہمزاجعلاقہصورت حالترسیل کرنابےخودیشانلہریں اٹھاناصُورت حالاحساسپٹخاک ڈالناولولہ٬ دغا بازپٹیترنگہستیسوغاتخطر ناک طریقہحیات پذیریکتھاہئیت کی تبدیلیصورتجھکولانادانیامنگجھڑپمست مولا پنحظموجودخطرہگوشوارہمقاممَوجاس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ecstasy
|Wine is a turn coat||شراب پی کر انسان بد حال ہو جاتا ہے|
|Wine is a turncoat||شراب پی کر انسان بد حال ہو جاتا ہے|
|The bubble bursts||خوشی قسمتی اچھی صورت حال کا اچانک خاتمہ ہو جانا|
What are the meanings of Ecstasy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ecstasy in Urdu are موج - mauj, حال - haal, لہر - laehr, وارفتگی - waaraftahgi, وجدان - wijdaan, سرمستی - Sarmasti and وجد - wajd. To understand how would you translate the word Ecstasy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ecstasy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ecstasy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ecstasy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ecstasy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ecstasy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ecstasy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ecstasy?
Meanings of ecstasy are موج - mauj, حال - haal, لہر - laehr, وارفتگی - waaraftahgi, وجدان - wijdaan, سرمستی - Sarmasti and وجد - wajd
Whats the definition of ecstasy?
Definition of the ecstasy are
- a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- a state of elated bliss
- street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
What is the synonym of ecstasy?
Synonym of word ecstasy are surge, statement, emotion, freak, state, wave, senselessness, enjoyment, situation, waft
What are the idioms related to ecstasy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ecstasy.
- Perpetual use of anything is given to no one and heir follows heir as wave succeeds on wave
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
- Be fair means foul
- Endure this evil lest a worse come up on you
- Fish in troubled waters
What are the quotes with word ecstasy?
Here are the quotes with the word ecstasy in them
- It is not necessary that you leave the house. Remain at your table and listen. Do not even listen, only wait. Do not even wait, be wholly still and alone. The world will present itself to you for its unmasking, it can do no other, in ecstasy it will writhe at your feet. — Franz Kafka
- Beauty is an ecstasy it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it. It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all. — W.Somerset Maugham
- The ineffable joy of forgiving and being forgiven forms an ecstasy that might well arouse the envy of the gods. — Elbert Hubbard
- Find ecstasy in life the mere sense of living is joy enough. — Emily Dickinson