Eden meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Eden.
- (noun) : any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
- (noun) : a beautiful garden where Adam and Eve were placed at the Creation; when they disobeyed and ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil they were driven from their paradise (the fall of man)
More words from Urdu related to Eden
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eden meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Eden
What are the meanings of Eden in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eden in Urdu are فردوس - firdaus, جنت - jannat, بہشت - baehisht and عدن - Adan. To understand how would you translate the word Eden in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eden or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eden synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eden. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eden in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eden in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eden with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eden?
Meanings of eden are فردوس - firdaus, جنت - jannat, بہشت - baehisht and عدن - Adan
Whats the definition of eden?
Definition of the eden are
- any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
- a beautiful garden where Adam and Eve were placed at the Creation; when they disobeyed and ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil they were driven from their paradise (the fall of man)
What is the synonym of eden?
Synonym of word eden are heaven, paradise, paradisean, faradise, heavens, aden
What are the idioms related to eden?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eden.
- Death with friends is a festival
- El dorabo
- Land of the leal
- The laud of the leal
- Fool paradise
What are the quotes with word eden?
Here are the quotes with the word eden in them
- We must cultivate our own garden. When man was put in the garden of Eden he was put there so that he should work, which proves that man was not born to rest. — Voltaire
- Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified? — Chuck Palahniuk
- Love doesn't grow on trees like apples in Eden - it's something you have to make. And you must use your imagination too. — Joyce Cary
- The negative cost of Lewis and Clark entering the Garden of Eden is that later expeditions regardless of what they were intended to do, later expeditions did not deal with the native peoples with the intelligence with the almost kindly resolve that Lewis and Clark did. — William Least Heat Moon