Edged meanings in Urdu
Edged meanings in Urdu is کنارے Edged in Urdu. More meanings of edged, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Edged.
- (adjective satellite) : (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character
- (adjective satellite) : having a specified kind of border or edge
- (adjective satellite) : having a cutting edge or especially an edge or edges as specified; often used in combination
More words from Urdu related to Edged
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Edged meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Edged in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Edged
What are the meanings of Edged in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Edged in Urdu is کنارے - Kinaray. To understand how would you translate the word Edged in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Edged or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Edged synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Edged. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Edged in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Edged in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Edged with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by edged?
Meaning of edged is کنارے - Kinaray
Whats the definition of edged?
Definition of the edged are
- (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character
- having a specified kind of border or edge
- having a cutting edge or especially an edge or edges as specified; often used in combination
What is the synonym of edged?
Synonym of word edged are edgers, feline, sidecars, edgings, shore up, stroddle, fringes
What are the idioms with the word edged?
Here are the idioms with the word edged in them.
- Do not play with edged tools
What are the idioms related to edged?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word edged.
- At the point of
- Little boats must keep the shore larger ships may venture more
- Little boats must keep the shore; larger ships may venture more
- On the verge of
What are the quotes with word edged?
Here are the quotes with the word edged in them
- A tart temper never mellows with age, and a sharp tongue is the only edged tool that grows keener with constant use. — Washington Irving
- Temper never mellows with age, and a sharp tongue is the only edged tool that grows keener with constant use. — Washington Irving